In Newark you count on your furnace
to keep you comfy throughout the colder months. If it’s been a while since you had a regular maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be looking at a furnace service
visit in the near future. At the very least, you probably have a dirty air filter, which can impede air flow and impact your furnace’s execution. It could even create problems with your furnace’s limit switch, which controls furnace operation.
There are a lot of other reasons you may need a furnace repair. We’ve assembled some signs for you to search for. The quicker you can call for a heat pump repair, the better. Call in a professional, like Luikart Heating & Cooling, if you notice any of these signs:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it working enough? Is it running all the time? Is the air blowing through as easily as it should, or does it seem tired? Indications related to your blower could suggest a slight problem with your air filter or the interior blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you hiking up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still chilly? This could be a problem with your thermostat. It could be that your furnace is too little for your home. It may even be a issue with your gas source or your pilot light, amid other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts running at top volume or generating noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be an issue.
- You smell gas. You absolutely don’t want to meddle with this one. If you smell gas, shut down your furnace immediately and turn off its gas supply. Avoid lighting matches or changing on lights until your HVAC expert or your gas company inspects it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Usually this is a clogged condensation line. This could need both plumbing and HVAC professionals to solve.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is rising, but your usage is not, there could be a number of issues. Your HVAC expert will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these symptoms, you’ll know when you need to setup furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Luikart Heating & Cooling at 740-200-5591 when you need to schedule repairs or routine maintenance.