While your Lennox® HVAC equipment isn’t able to chat with you, it has a method to tell you about a furnace error.
Its control panel has two LED lights that can display a fault code. Subject to the issue, your furnace could show continuous or flashing lights.
Although there are various elementary HVAC adjustments you can do without an expert, most repairs are best handled by the professionals. When your heating system will not start or provide heat, get in touch with Luikart Heating & Cooling at 740-344-5497 for experienced furnace repair in Newark.
Our specialists will swiftly identify and fix the malfunction, even if you don’t have a Lennox heating system. We can fix any kinds or models—and get the comfort returned to your home fast.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your furnace depends on lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also engages this setup to relay it’s heating correctly.
Regular heating includes:
- Concurrent slow flash—heater working like it should.
- Concurrent fast flash—furnace is beginning to call for heat.
If you notice a single light blinking slowly and the other flashing rapidly, your furnace could be having a low flame signal. This can happen even when your furnace is heating properly. It means the flame sensing rod might have buildup or in the wrong spot on the burner. Contact us at 740-344-5497 for assistance.
Here are several other of the most typical errors for Lennox furnaces.
Furnace Refuses to Kick On
Here are some of the light patterns you could observe when your heater refuses to or keep operating. The majority of these issues must be taken care of by a technician, such as one from Luikart Heating & Cooling.
- The duo of LED lights are extinguished. This signifies your heater might not have power. Find the breaker box to ensure the heating system fuse hasn’t tripped. Attempt to reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” position. If it immediately flips following a reset, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 740-344-5497.
- A single light is stable and the other is flashing slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is possibly not working right. The component is a critical safety tool that aids in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to repair this problem yourself.
- One light is blinking fast and the other is flashing slowly. This often means power polarity has been inverted. Your heater may have a wiring issue that calls for expert aid from Luikart Heating & Cooling.
- The pair of lights are flashing slowly. This means your heating system’s blower motor probably isn’t running. This piece distributes hot air from the heater into your rooms. We can aid in determining what’s causing an issue with this part.
- One light is blinking slowly and the other is flashing rapidly. This signifies your HVAC system may have insufficient voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our technicians at 740-344-5497 for help.
- One light is flickering on, on, off while the other flickers on, off, on. This indicates there may be an issue with your HVAC system’s motherboard or wiring. Luikart Heating & Cooling can determine the issue and fix it.
- The pair of lights show alternate slow flickers. This means your HVAC equipment likely has a flame error. There might be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 740-344-5497 for support.
- An individual light flashes slowly while the other remains steady. This often means your heater’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch prevents your heating system from getting too hot. Call the specialists at Luikart Heating & Cooling for assistance.
Heating System Blower Works But No Warm Air
Here’s what could be broken when you notice your heating system’s blower fan working, but you aren’t getting any warm air.
- The duo of lights are showing every other quick flickers. This means your furnace ignitor might not be in working order. This piece lights fuel in your furnace to create heat and should be fixed by a specialist from Luikart Heating & Cooling.
Turn to Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you need to have your heater in working order fast, trust the technicians at Luikart Heating & Cooling. Our techs will take care of the fault without delay and have your residence feeling comfortable again in a short time. Reach out to us at 740-344-5497 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.