While your Lennox® heating system isn’t able to chat with you, it possesses a way to communicate a furnace error.
Its motherboard has double LED lights that can show a fault code. Subject to the fault, your heater may use solid or flashing lights.
While there are various simple HVAC adjustments you can finish without an expert, most services are best taken care of by the professionals. When your heating system will not start or deliver warmth, call Luikart Heating & Cooling at 740-200-5591 for expert furnace repair in Newark.
Our technicians will swiftly determine and handle the breakdown, even if you don’t use a Lennox heating system. We can fix whichever brands or makes—and get the warmth reintroduced to your home fast.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your furnace uses lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also uses this setup to relay it’s operating like it should.
Normal operation consists of:
- Concurrent slow flash—heating system working properly.
- Concurrent fast flash—heating system is beginning to call for heat.
If you see a solitary light blinking slowly and the other blinking fast, your furnace might be having a low flame signal. This can take place even when your heating system is working properly. It indicates the flame sensing rod might need to be cleaned or in the bad area on the burner. Call us at 740-200-5591 for help.
Here are some of the most routine issues for Lennox furnaces.
Heater Will Not Turn On
Here are some of the light arrangements you may see when your heating system will not or keep running. The majority of these errors need to be fixed by an expert, like one from Luikart Heating & Cooling.
- Both LED lights aren’t lit. This signifies your heating system might not have power. Find the breaker box to confirm the furnace fuse has not tripped. You should reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” area. If it promptly trips after a subsequent reset, don’t try to reset it again and call us at 740-200-5591.
- One light is stable and the other is flickering slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is likely malfunctioning. The part is an essential safety device that aids in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to fix this problem yourself.
- An individual light is flashing fast and the other is flickering slowly. This often means power polarity has been reversed. Your furnace could have a wiring problem that requires expert assistance from Luikart Heating & Cooling.
- All lights are flashing slowly. This signifies your heater’s blower motor likely isn’t operating. This piece distributes warm air from the heater into your rooms. We can assist in figuring out what’s causing a problem with this part.
- A single light is flickering slowly and the other is flickering quickly. This means your HVAC system may have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our specialists at 740-200-5591 for assistance.
- One light is blinking on, on, off while the other blinks on, off, on. This indicates there could be a fault with your HVAC system’s control panel or wiring. Luikart Heating & Cooling can find the error and repair it.
- Both lights show alternating slow blinks. This means your HVAC equipment may have a flame issue. There could be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 740-200-5591 for help.
- A single light flickers slowly while the other is solid. This often signifies your HVAC system’s limit switch is not working. The switch stops your HVAC equipment from overheating. Get in touch with the professionals at Luikart Heating & Cooling for assistance.
Furnace Blower Operates But No Heat
Here’s what might be broken when you observe your heater’s blower fan on, but you aren’t getting any warm air.
- The duo of lights are showing every other quick blinks. This indicates your furnace ignitor could not be in working order. This piece lights gas in your furnace to produce warmth and should be fixed by a specialist from Luikart Heating & Cooling.
Depend on Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you have to get your HVAC equipment in working order fast, turn to the technicians at Luikart Heating & Cooling. Our techs will repair the fault quickly and have your house feeling relaxing again in a short time. Get in touch with us at 740-200-5591 or contact us online to get an appointment right away.